Saturday, February 18, 2012

Wedding Weekend!

We haven't yet posted about the big event that took place right after Christmas--my sister's wedding! We got into Pensacola about a week before the big day, so we got to be there for the whole week of preparations. I loved getting to be a part of it all! We took lots of pictures, of course. Here are some of my favorites:

The girls and I, all dressed up for the bridesmaids' luncheon
Sarah Claire with her Uncle Andy

It was right around this moment in the rehearsal that we decided to let Sarah Claire walk in with me, rather than with the other two kiddos. She was much happier with that arrangement.
We put a little song together to welcome Zach into the family.
It's too bad you can't hear it. It was a classic.
The beautiful bride and groom.
Playing around for just a minute before time to get dressed! 
The girls looked so sweet, and they loved that their dresses matched Aunt Claire's.  
"Whose idea was this 2:00 wedding, anyway? Don't they know that's nap time?"
"Are we done yet?"
My two little princesses
"Do you know 'The Wheels on the Bus'?"
Sarah Claire loved watching her Uncle Gary sing. 
Dancing with my baby girl
The new Mr. and Mrs. Helton
He may have hated having to wear that tux, but he sure looked adorable!
Somebody had fun at the chocolate fountain!
And this was the best shot we got of the five of us together. It was a special day, and I am so grateful we got to be there. Congratulations, Claire and Zach! We love you!

1 comment: