Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Dear Family and Friends,
We hope you're all having a very Happy Valentine's Day! Our morning started with our family sharing our Valentine's mail boxes. You see, for the past few weeks, we've been writing "I love you because..." cards to each other and putting them in our cute little red mailboxes.  The cards Beth and I received seemed to center around buying groceries and preparing meals, but they were sweet. After each kid read a new card, he (or she) would go find the person that wrote it and give a big hug. That was sweet, too. I'm not sure Sarah Claire is real clear on her holidays yet, though. The kids also found some candy next to their mailboxes at their place at the breakfast table this morning. Sarah Claire brought hers to show me and said, "I got it for Christmas!" She was really cute and excited, so I didn't try to straighten that all out.

Late this afternoon, Beth and I left the kids home with a special friend, and went out to eat and stay in a nice hotel. We were in the big mall for dinner, and were just amazed at how much busier the place was at 10:00 than it was at 7:00.

We'll have to post some pictures tomorrow when we're back with the camera.

Hugs and Kisses,
Jason, Beth and co. 

No comments:

Post a Comment