Friday, April 27, 2012

New Dos

Last Wednesday was haircut day at our house. All of us except for Sarah Claire got cuts. You don't get to see pics of the boys, since their changes weren't quite as drastic as ours. But you can take my word for it, they're both looking sharp.

Lee Anna has been asking for several weeks (or maybe months) now to get her hair cut. She wanted to grow it out long for Aunt Claire's wedding, but now that it's warming up again, she was ready to chop it off . I decided I was ready for a change, too, so we had a little girls' outing to the salon. Sarah Claire wanted to come, too, but I'm not ready to cut off these pig tails yet. Maybe in a few years...
Here's the last-minute "before" shot I took of Lee Anna as we were getting in the car...
 and here's the one she took of me.
And here we are back at home! (Sorry, the photo's kind of dark and blurry, 
but you get the general idea!)
 We left lots of hair all over the floor of that little salon,
and we're both very happy with our short(er) dos!

No comments:

Post a Comment